Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I know its a Fako

tag
samdubs
Contributor

I know its a Fako

I just pulled my 3 credit report from USAA and I just got a 90 point increse in one day!! Holy toledo!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
shanac
Frequent Contributor

Re: I know its a Fako

Congratulations!!

iPhone. iTypos. iApologize

Current Score: EQ FICO 764 TU FICO 776 EX FICO 753
Goal Score: 800
Message 2 of 8
txmomma26
Regular Contributor

WOW! What changed on your report?

Start: (2-26): EQ 602 (Myfico) TU 579 (Credit Karma) EX 634 FAKO
Current: (7-12): EQ 690(myfico) WalmartTU 696 EX 689 (lender 6-3)
1st Goal: 680 across the board - DONE June 2013!
2nd Goal: 725 across the board
Message 3 of 8
samdubs
Contributor

I had 2 new TLs reporting and a Collection that has finally updated as deleted from my report. A 67 point increase this morning and an update yesterday that was 23 points. My jaw almost hit the floor on that this morning. TU is the only one not over 700 on the FAKO as of now but the collection is still reporting there and they still have a TL with a 30 day late that has not updated to paid as agreed.

Message 4 of 8
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

kool aid.jpg

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 5 of 8
bk510
Valued Contributor

mine is same for all 3 at 638...........its been less than a month since i subscribed, is this why?

photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo Venture One_zpsigvttrlz.jpg photo Sony Visa_zpsxoradr1b.jpg photo USC Reward_zpslcvjfxmq.jpg photo Penfed Promise_zpsdg1y2dw2.png photo NasaFcu_zpswac3zwcu.jpg photo America_zpsuwx8rzdm.jpg photo LA-Kings-card_zpslbkyeqsz.png photo Barclay_zpslqv3i4tl.jpg photo BBVA_zpsqrhh7omh.jpg
 photo nfcu debit card_zpsprkh98jw.png photo nfcu visa siggy_zps0gjgyxje.png/ photo nfcu goReward card_zpsixhh1qcp.jpg photo sdfcu platinum card_zpspilihdiv.png  photo penfed reward cash_zpsyckxjc7y.png photo alliant visa_zpsaf4udfx0.jpg photo Citi Secured_zpsypzxi0jm.png photo fnbo platinum_zpsxfub6esb.png photo marvel-credit-card_zpsfkvc3ux5.png photo golden 1 CU_zpslhgxynjv.pngBurned AECitiChase
Message 6 of 8
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Wow, nice rise!  Regardless if it's a FAKO with a jump that big, good things are happening on your true FICOs.

Message 7 of 8
samdubs
Contributor

Yes it was an awesome sight to see. I was definitely doing that Kool Aid man crash through the wall! I have been busting my butt cleaning up my reports. I have never made so many phone calls and emails to businesses than I have in the past 2 months.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.