Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm Baaaaack.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm Baaaaack.

Well, I got my BK-7 discharge the beginning of August so I am ready to start rebuilding. Pulled my scores from credit check Total, and I am at 551/502/553 with EX/TU/EQ. No active accounts except for my Auto loan being reported on EQ. For some reason they never stopped reporting during the BK, but its 100% positive so I'm not gonna complain.

I've still got my account with SDFCU so thats where I will begin.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I'm Baaaaack.

Welcome back. Let the rebuild begin!
Message 2 of 15
Cherekas
Frequent Contributor

Welcome back Norman!

I've learned so much myself from your previous posts and I'm sure you will have no problem bouncing back from your rebuild. Thank you for all the information you've left around the forum. It's been very helpful in my rebuild. 

Score: F8 EQ 609, EX 597, TU 614 (1/17) Current Score: F8 EQ 701, EX 714, TU 689 (12/18)

Goal Score: 700+ across all 3--Gardening until May 2019
USAA Amex-USAA Rate Advantage VS- Amex Gold- Amex Delta Blue- Macys- NYC CC- Victoria's Secret- Cap 1 QS- NFCU CR- Care Credit- Firestone- Sams Club CC- Best Buy Visa- Paypal 2% MC

Total CL $96,300
Message 3 of 15
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on the discharge and welcome back Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Norman.

We're so glad you're back. The forum just hasn't been the same without you.

Onward and upward.😃
Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is that Storming Norman...😀😀😀

Good to see your handle, bro👏👏👏

Enjoy the view heading back up the ride👌
Message 6 of 15
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

OK, you know what to do from here...dont need to tell you Smiley Happy Glad for your DC, and welcome back!
Message 7 of 15
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

Welcome back Norman
Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome back! Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

First thing on the rebuild agenda is to send $300 to my SDFCU savings account, and app for their secured loan and secured credit card. Then I'll toss $300 into US Bank and repeat with their secured card. That should get me moving up. 

Taking a look at my reports, I'm really not doing too bad. No public records any longer, other than the BK7. Those have all been erased, even the satisfied judgments from 2012-2014. And I didn't even have to ask!

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.