Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm Baaaaack.

tag
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Re: I'm Baaaaack.

Welcome back!! I learned so much from your shares and I know you will be successful at getting back ion top!!
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmmm..... Apparently I filed bankruptcy a thousand years ago and its still on my report:

A
US DIST CT

Date Filed
04/01/1020
Type
Bankruptcy: Discharged CH-7
Reference
Plaintiff

You'd think it would have dropped by now!
Message 12 of 15
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

Talk about a zombie debt! 😂
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome back Norman!!!!

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Well, I got my BK-7 discharge the bigginning of August so I am ready to start rebuilding. Pulled my scores from credit check Total, and I am at 551/502/553 with EX/TU/EQ. No active accounts except for my Auto loan being reported on EQ. For some reason they never stopped reporting during the BK, but its 100% positive so I'm not gonna complain.

I've still got my account with SDFCU so thats where I will begin.

Got the secured Visa through SDFCU last month. Already used it to the limit and paid it all off.

Got my new Discover card (secured) in the mail last weekend. They never would let me in during my first rebuild - not even a secured card offer with four apps over two years. I'm glad they decided to offer the secured card to everyone instead of just a select few applications.

I'll probably stand pat with these two cards until I can get back in with Cap One, hopefully next April. I'll probably do a secured PL through Alliant next month, since my Auto loan only reports to one bureau.I'm hoping I can break 600 by then since some old items will be dropping over the next few months.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.