cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm Back! Need some Advice! Rebuild time! 6/19 UPDATE! 2nd UPDATE 7/6/15

tag
izzesparks
Frequent Contributor

Re: I'm Back! Need some Advice! Rebuild time!

UPDATE! Small Victory! I disputed United consumers on my transunion report and VOILA! They have removed their account from all three credit bureaus, YAY! One down, many more to go lol!

Starting Score: TU-470 4/11/19, EQ-482 4/11/19, EX-486 4/11/19
Current Score: TU-507 7/18/19, EQ-517 7/18/19, EX-508 7/18/19
Goal Score: TU-700, EQ-700, EX-700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 16
izzesparks
Frequent Contributor

WooHooooooo! Another quick update, only 5 minutes ago I found this link on credit karma http://www.creditonecards.com/pre-qualification.php?C1BSourceID=C1B1  that lets you prequalify for a credit card! Which I have tried many many many times  only to recieve the message sorry we couldn't prequalify you at this time but here are some SECURED cards you may like Smiley Tongue Smiley Tongue which sucks! I decided to try one more time at this link and was totally surprised to get preapproval for a platinum card yay! Mind you, this card is probably the worst card to get and I will probably never ever use it, just need it to help with my utilization scores. The fees are high, the rates are high, the balance is low........but oh well I am still doing the happy dance!!!

Message 12 of 16
thomasjm99
Regular Contributor

@izzesparks wrote:

WooHooooooo! Another quick update, only 5 minutes ago I found this link on credit karma http://www.creditonecards.com/pre-qualification.php?C1BSourceID=C1B1  that lets you prequalify for a credit card! Which I have tried many many many times  only to recieve the message sorry we couldn't prequalify you at this time but here are some SECURED cards you may like Smiley Tongue Smiley Tongue which sucks! I decided to try one more time at this link and was totally surprised to get preapproval for a platinum card yay! Mind you, this card is probably the worst card to get and I will probably never ever use it, just need it to help with my utilization scores. The fees are high, the rates are high, the balance is low........but oh well I am still doing the happy dance!!!

You may want to try to Cap One pre qualify site as well then...  I got approved for a QS1 and Platinum through them with scores in 580-590 range.

Message 13 of 16
izzesparks
Frequent Contributor

@thomasjm99 wrote:

@izzesparks wrote:

You may want to try to Cap One pre qualify site as well then...  I got approved for a QS1 and Platinum through them with scores in 580-590 range.

Thanks!! I just tried to Cap One pre-qualify site and got the same tired oh message offering me a secured card. I already have a QS card. My scores are in the low 600 right now.

Message 14 of 16
izzesparks
Frequent Contributor

Does anyone have any contact info for any of the creditors in my post? Yes, I have tried google, searching forums here and elsewhere.

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I'm Back! Need some Advice! Rebuild time! 6/19 UPDATE! 2nd UPDATE 7/6/15

@izzesparks wrote:

@izzesparks wrote:

A new account was added to my credit report Smiley Sad

Trident asset - original creditor - Lowe's home improvement

I disputed the account since I do not remember ever shopping there, claims I wrote a bad check. I don't even have a checkbook, never have.

A new creditor sending letters to me now (boy they sure are coming out of the woodworks, not that I have started paying everyone off) NOT reporting to CRA's yet, going to try to take care of this next week before it does.

Sooooooooooo what should I do know????!!!! Thanks in advance for any advice given!

Use the ID Theft Provision (FCRA 605B) to remove items that you know are not yours.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.