Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm Rebuilding / Need Advice

tag
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: I'm Rebuilding / Need Advice

Another update: The 2 linked collections that I paid off in full are now being deleted off the report by Eastern Account Systems collector! All it took was to find something to make them scramble. The cable comp, and Eastern both said they don't delete. I sent a goodwill to the cable company and no response. Then got ahold of the cable executive team and still don't delete. BUT, Eastern still had not gave me their confirmation that the equipment was returned, which i took back to the cable company 2 weeks ago. So I sent an email demanding an answer as to why nobody has gotten back to me telling me the cable comp confirmed i dropped the equipment off. I said it was horrible cust service & demanded both paid collections deleted off my reports or I'm getting ahold of the (I listed the names of the CEO & VICE) and also giving up names of all involved.
Immediately next day, return email from woman, she was nice, and faxed me to letterheads both showing each collection PIF , and the request she sent to the bureaus on each to be deleted!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 21 of 24
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Update again: The 04-06 Car was corrected & now showing pays as agreed and closed, which is correct now. So with all of these changes, once these new Cable/equip deletes post I will have NO MORE collections Several good standing accounts with the 2 new cards, one of them even posted a payes as agreed already soon as I opened it!!!

Now only 1 last negative & its showing on all 3 reports. A few lates from a car loan with Santander from 2010. I already sent a GW letter earlier this week. Calling once got me no where.....so we'll see. Im still not checking my score until like April but I'd imagine a pretty decent jump since my first post. Thanks to all who gave advice!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 22 of 24
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

You've done great work.  Now, I contacted Santander using the contact option on their website.  They called me back and I talked to a rep.  He removed the lates off mine and the DWs.  It's worth a shot!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 23 of 24
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Thats interesting. i called their credit dept directly & got nicely shut down. I sent that GW out yesterday. I may have to give that a shot. I tried also using their email from their site, but its never functioning. Like an error everytime you try to send.

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.