Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm back in with Barclays!

tag
myscorerocks
Regular Contributor

I'm back in with Barclays!

I was buying a rental car for a trip and priceline said I was pre-qualified for their visa. No annual fee and $50 off, so I did it. Approved! I have been rebuilding for a few years now, but my scores recently took a dive. They're 640 Eq, 675 Tu, 646 Ex. What surprises me is that it's with Barclays. I had a card over 7-8 years ago with them that went into collections and was never settled. I've applied with Barclays in the past and denied. I didn't realize this card was with them or I wouldn't have applied. Glad I did! Only $800, but I'm just happy I'm back in and will let it grow. Plus, 0% for 15 billing statements on balance transfers!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I'm back in with Barclays!

Congrats, been trying to get back in with them but they wont even pull my report. Had a charge off with them about 7 years ago.

Message 2 of 5
myscorerocks
Regular Contributor

I think it's been 8 years since my charge off. Better to try with a co-branded card.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you recommend one?

Message 4 of 5
myscorerocks
Regular Contributor

I applied for the Priceline credit card and was approved. Honestly, I wouldn't have applied had I known it was a Barclays card. I'm glad I did! Only approved for $800, but happy I'm back in. Little ticked that they pulled my credit again when I asked for a CLI a few days later.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.