Regular Contributor
Beasley12

I'm encouraged

I have been going back and forth with enhanced recovery. I sent them a PFD for an old Comcast account and they never replied. I called them and they told me that the account was disputed and deleted. I had no idea how it got like that because I did not dispute it. I thought it was probably in response to my PFD. Well, just because I am who I am, I called them back a few days later. They then told me that the account was scheduled to be reported again on Monday...it was Saturday when I called. I promptly paid them after the rep told me that If I paid them, it would not report. Guess what happened.....it reported again. I called their customer service, spoke to a manager who basically told me that Comcast would have to request that they remove it. I was crushed. I waited a few days then called back, I again spoke to a manager but this time I pleaded with him for them to do what was right and to do what they told me they would do....delete it. I must also admit that I prayed a LOT. I was told that they update on Sundays so I refreshed my usaa experian report everyday since Sunday. IT DELETED TODAY!!!! I am beyond happy. This is my second baddie removed. I want to send out a hearty GOD ID GOOD to the father above because I believe he intervened and I also want to thank you posters here who, through reading, have taught me the importance of PFDs, goodwills, and NEVER giving up!!!
EQ FICO 564 (3/12) Lender pull 673 (4/12) FICO 703 (6/13)
TU FICO 605 (6/12) to FICO 687 (3/13) Lender pull 680 (4/13)
EXP FICO lender pull (4/13) 651
Homeowner since September 2013!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}