Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm getting exhausted.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm getting exhausted.

Ok here's what I have left and don't know what else to do.
Wells Fargo- told me to pack sand even tho the payments weren't suppose to start until the install of my central air and furnace was installed. Took 1.5 years for them to do it. They said it shows it was completed in less than a month. They are paid off but won't listen to my side of the story. Even tho I can prove that it took 1.5 years.
Fingerhut- charged off. Paid. Said no they won't delete it. Not even a goodwill.
Credit one- said negative on a good will
First premier (x2)- they also said no way in hell.
Merrick bank- denied a goodwill
Collections remaining
Landmark accounts- paid collection - refusing to GW.
Midland - refusing to goodwill even tho they did a PTD. They are saying no and only removed it off one CR

Everything is 100% paid up.
High FICO score is 648

What's the next course of action? All my CO are from 2012 and 1 from 2013
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I'm getting exhausted.

GW campaigns are simply a war of attrition. You keep sending letters until they get tired of you or they finally see the light lol. Last ditch effort is to see if any are reporting incorrectly and get them to remove or fix incorrect listings. Try sending GW letters to executive offices or try emailing and calling as well.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've already went over my CR with a fine tooth and comb. Removed about 12 accounts. Mostly collections, medical. Everything else is right in it except wellsfargo and midland but they won't budge. I have already disputed it and went to the BBB but they didn't care.
I started off at a 483 and now almost a 650 a cross the board. I'm just running out of gas.
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't have quite as many left - just some lates that I would LOVE to GW - but i pretty much got the 'pound sand' letters after both attempts - and to EO's.   One is on a paid off loan that was paid in full early (last late Nov. 2014 -pd off in mar. 2015)  - the other on my curernt auto loan - Chase decided to list my GW attempt as a dispute - so I had to contact the bureaus to correct that - they will be gone from the 24mos history in about 5-6 mos.   So I decided to GIVE UP on my GWs - we want a mortgage and I can't risk the dispute claims......I'm understand the tired part.   It was fun when You see something happen - just defeating when you dont.......

I guess I'm in the garden now......keep paying on my tax lien until I can PIF

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have just filed my taxes. I was hoping to get a loan to pay them down. I owe a whopping 45,000 Smiley Sad so that's going to be my new adventure I guess. I was going to do an offer in compromise but I don't think I'll get it.
Jlynn How flexible are they on the taxes and payment? I'd have to pay 400mo for almost 10 years. The 45k doesn't even include pentalties and interest yet. Smiley Sad
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine is a STATE tax lien - fortunately the girl in the office has been REALLY nice to me - I am going to try to settle it once I have a chunk -  I originally owed almost $4K to the State of Iowa - after payments over the last 5 years (which is way longer than they normally allow - but we had job issues and she worked with me to only pay $50/mo for a LONG TIME - payments are supposed to go up again in January!)  

I have about $1150 left to go - I have about $400 in savings - when I get to $600 I'm gonna see if they will take it as payment in full just to be done with me......who knows.......I could pay the sucker off with my AMEX interest free for a year - but that will kill my UTI...... don't want to do that.  

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wish mine was only 4K. I don't know how there going to react to this. I own nothing but I make close to 8k gross a month but have about that going out. I'm crossing my fingers. Lol
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

$45K is a lot......I assume its federal - I make NO WHERE near 8K a mo - Alone I barely make $3K....add in DH - we might get to $4.5K and his income is sporadic....so that's why stuff only ever gets based on mine.....

Hopefully they will work with you.  You hear TV commercials all the time where people settle for like 10% - so who knows......I wish you the best with it... Mine was bad enough - they took my bank accounts, etc. at different points - heck that's how I found out I even had a tax issue.....not fun.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.