cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm going to strangle someone at HSBC (not literally of course)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm going to strangle someone at HSBC (not literally of course)

For anyone who followed my posts about GW'ing HSBC and finally getting someone to listen and their agreement to update TWO paid CO's to "current/paid as agreed" positive accounts and even re-opening of one, well the fight continues.  This goes back to October-November.  When they re-opened the BBRZ card 18 late payments were added.  Lovely.  After phones calls and faxes for months, my HSBC contact says they've upated the accounts to show current and paid as agreed with no late payments.  They reopened the HSBC BBRZMC, I even paid the stupid annual fee.  I get a score watch update that an account reported changes.  Well, they did report current paid as agreed and did repopen the BBRZ card, BUT all the late payments are still there.  With this update it dropped my score to 662.  WTH?? 

How can an account be marked paid as agreed showing 20 late payments????  And the account was originally charged off in 8/10!  But now my most recent late payment is 12/11!  The other HSBC account updated just fine.  Closed, paid as agreed. 

Then on Experian, the BBRZ card is reported twice.  One under negative accounts that shows the same late payments as above.  Then it's listed under positive accounts reporting as promised.  The other HSBC account is now marked as included in BK.  Huh??? 

The only CRA reporting these accounts right are TU.  I called my contact and she said they are reporting everything correctly and this is the CRA's fault. With TU reporting correctly, and EQ reporting the other account right, and the one positive account on EX I'm inclined to believe this but I'm so frustrated am not sure how to approach this now.  So grateful they have been willing to work with me but this is turning into a massive headache and looks like there is no end in sight.  I wanted them to just delete the accounts altogether but noooo.  I paid the AF while this was all worked out with plans to close the account as soon as this was all fixed. Arrrggghhhhhh!  Smiley Mad If anyone has any ideas on how to approach this I'd really appreciate hearing them. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
jaypeedee
New Contributor

Re: I'm going to strangle someone at HSBC (not literally of course)

Contact them again and note the issue.  Also perhaps the CRA has not updated yet, although, Its been awhile.  All you can do is keep annoying them until they budge!

Starting Score: 604
Current Score: TU-632!-4/11/12
USAA CCMP:TU592 EQ574 EX592 UPDATED 3/19/12

Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.