Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm have so much bad luck with validating

tag
cjane1
Frequent Contributor

I'm have so much bad luck with validating

Well I posted a couple days ago that Afni update my collection for AT&T and now today I get another alert from Experian that shows my collection for a medical bill was also updated. I sent the Pre Hippa to Experian 2 weeks ago. I live in Texas and thought we have different rules which both of them are not adhering to. I am so frustrated, someone had mentioned suing them but I don't have the money to do that.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I'm have so much bad luck with validating

@cjane1 wrote:

Well I posted a couple days ago that Afni update my collection for AT&T and now today I get another alert from Experian that shows my collection for a medical bill was also updated. I sent the Pre Hippa to Experian 2 weeks ago. I live in Texas and thought we have different rules which both of them are not adhering to. I am so frustrated, someone had mentioned suing them but I don't have the money to do that.

If you are using the HIPAA Process we cant discuss it on this board, I would recommend you contact is creator for help on that medical CA.  DV certainly is your right but a lot of time its viewed as adversarial and can kill any goodwill deletion that the CA might have been willing to do so, if you know its yours I suggest moving directly to the PFD in the future.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.