Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm in the 700 CLUB!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!

tag
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

I'm in the 700 CLUB!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!

I cannot believe it!!!!   My TU score just hit 702!    Smiley Surprised

Ok, so I'm just in there...but so what!!??  I am SO SO Happy!!!!!!   Smiley Very Happy

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I'm in the 700 CLUB!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!

Congrats, Mo!!
Message 2 of 34
CreditDrama85
Established Contributor

congrats! i remember when i had good scores like that LOL. now i am just trying to make it into the 600 club.
Message 3 of 34
RadioRob
Established Contributor

Woot!  Big time congrats!! 

You even have a few points to spare for me too!  (You don't mind sharing right?  What's a couple of points between friends?  lol)

Message 4 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats mo! that rocks
Message 5 of 34
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Thanks everyone!!  It's been a long haul & I still need some updates for accts which will boost it a little more, but seeing that 7...I couldn't believe it!

This bump came from a Firestone card I've had for 3 years & never activated!  DOH!  Went there...charged new wiper blades...instant 3 yo 1200 cl, then waited for my online acct to update...PIF & it posted today!!  Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 34
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Woot woot!!!

Golden windshield wipers --you gotta love it.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 7 of 34
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats Mo! Welcome to the club.
Message 8 of 34
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

I have to say a totally heartfelt thanks to you two!  I have received both directly and indirectly, the best information and help from reading all the great advice you guys offer! 

I'm sure I got a lot from the other MODs too, but I guess you guys are on most when I'm here.

Between your information and that of so many folks who have been here & been through so much of the same...

.......I couldn't have done it without you!!!!!

Now...for my latest 3 payments to post along with my recent new 2100 TL....I want those suckers to JUMP!  Smiley Very Happy

You guys & gals here are the BEST!  *SMOOCH*  Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@BungalowMo wrote:

I cannot believe it!!!!   My TU score just hit 702!    Smiley Surprised

Ok, so I'm just in there...but so what!!??  I am SO SO Happy!!!!!!   Smiley Very Happy

Hey, I'll be excited to be 'just in there' at 602; I think they'll have to roll me to the hospital at 702, becuase I'll be passed out on the floor!  Smiley Very Happy  Congrats Mo!
Message 10 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.