Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm loving this Executive Office thing. *updated*

tag
StarraeAday1
Regular Contributor

I'm loving this Executive Office thing. *updated*

I'm so glad for the MyFico forums. It never would have occurred to me to contact an executive office for anything. I emailed the EO of Synchrony Bank late last night about trying to get some paid CO's deleted. A very nice woman called me first thing this morning to tell me they had gotten my request and that she would be looking in to it for me. Fingers crossed for good news there! I also have an email in to Merrick Bank for the same issue, but haven’t heard back on that yet.

Additionally, I emailed the EO of Discover first thing this morning for a recon because my DiscoverIt app was declined due to the paid CO's. I explained that all negatives on my report resulted from my husband being diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis in 2011 and being unable to work anymore, and all outstanding accounts have been satisfied. I now use a strict budget and PIF the CapOne QS1 card I have for the rewards. CR’s show 4% utilization. A very nice gentleman called me this afternoon to let me know that he received my request and would make contact with the New Accounts department for me.

Maybe I won’t get good news on any of it, but it’s very nice that they’re so responsive! I’ll update when I hear back on any of it.

Foreclosure - June 2017
Ch. 7 BK - Discharged January 2018
6/2020 - EQ 680 | EX 691 | TU 707
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Cynthia1123
Contributor

Re: I'm loving this Executive Office thing.

Hi , that's great. Hopefully they come back with some good news.

I have an Old Navy card that I have a late on and a Walmart card as well, they're both Synchrony bank, can you provide me with the email you used for the CEO.

Thanks,

Cynthia

My Fico Score :554 (07/26/13)
Goal:720

Message 2 of 18
StarraeAday1
Regular Contributor

Unfortunately, Discover isn't budging. It sounds like the charge-offs are the major problem, and I'm already working on getting them deleted. Oh well, it was worth a try.

Foreclosure - June 2017
Message 3 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's great!! 

Where do you find EO's contact information? Is there a post or website with this info?

Message 4 of 18
StarraeAday1
Regular Contributor

Not really, I just did a lot of Google searching. Smiley Tongue

Foreclosure - June 2017
Message 5 of 18
MrKredit

Yeah, EO's are great, because of them I recieved a CLI recently, which lowered my utilization %.

Message 6 of 18
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Blah on Discover!  I think your scores are a bit low for them anyways.  Once you get into the low 700's...I betcha you will get that card!

Sorry to hear about your husbands diagnosis, it can really set you back financially!  Health care is so DANG expensive!!!!!

Message 7 of 18
blackswan22
New Contributor

@StarraeAday1 wrote:

I'm so glad for the MyFico forums. It never would have occurred to me to contact an executive office for anything. I emailed the EO of Synchrony Bank late last night about trying to get some paid CO's deleted. A very nice woman called me first thing this morning to tell me they had gotten my request and that she would be looking in to it for me. Fingers crossed for good news there! I also have an email in to Merrick Bank for the same issue, but haven’t heard back on that yet.

Additionally, I emailed the EO of Discover first thing this morning for a recon because my DiscoverIt app was declined due to the paid CO's. I explained that all negatives on my report resulted from my husband being diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis in 2011 and being unable to work anymore, and all outstanding accounts have been satisfied. I now use a strict budget and PIF the CapOne QS1 card I have for the rewards. CR’s show 4% utilization. A very nice gentleman called me this afternoon to let me know that he received my request and would make contact with the New Accounts department for me.

Maybe I won’t get good news on any of it, but it’s very nice that they’re so responsive! I’ll update when I hear back on any of it.

Hi Can you PM me the EO number for Synchrony Bank?

Good luck and I hope everything works out!!

Starting Score: EQ 495 Ex 585 TU 582
Current Score: EQ 610 EX 662 TU 682
Goal Score: EQ 680 EX 700 TU 710

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 8 of 18
StarraeAday1
Regular Contributor

I got a letter from the EO of Synchrony today. They went ahead and deleted all of the negative information from my Amazon account, so now it seems to be showing as a closed positive TL. For whatever reason, they wouldn't do the same thing to my Walmart account. Smiley Frustrated Oh well, I guess I'll take it.

Foreclosure - June 2017
Message 9 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@StarraeAday1 wrote:

I got a letter from the EO of Synchrony today. They went ahead and deleted all of the negative information from my Amazon account, so now it seems to be showing as a closed positive TL. For whatever reason, they wouldn't do the same thing to my Walmart account. Smiley Frustrated Oh well, I guess I'll take it.

Congrats!  Looking at your siggy, we have pretty a similar situation.  I just got a GW deletion from Synchrony bank for two late payments on my Amazon store card account.   

Although I haven't seen any updates on my CR yet (it's only been about a week though). 

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.