04-09-2013 07:19 AM
I can't believe what a wealth of information there is here! I've been lurking for a while just trying to soak up as much information as I can, and I'm ready to tackle my (somewhat messy) credit report, but I'm just so overwhelmed by where to start. I know some of you have a lot of experience to share, and I'd really, really appreciate the help getting myself in order! So... here goes. My baddies:
- BofA CO -- settled for less than the full amount -- scheduled to fall off in July 2014
- CAP1 CO (DOFD 12/2010) for $831.00
- CAP1 CO (DOFD 7/2010) for $1,559.00
- HSBC CO (DOFD 12/2010) for $757.00 -- this one was sold to a CA
- CAVALRY COLL opened 7/2011 for $820.00 (this is for the HSBC account above)
- CENTRAL FINANCIAL COLL opened 3/2009 for $450.00 (this is a collection from a hospital, so medical, I guess?)
- RECEIVABLES COLL opened 9/2011 for $528.00
I guess the upshot of the deal is that I do now have the cash available to pay these in full; I'm just so lost as to where to even start.
Thanks in advance for your advice!!
04-09-2013 07:25 AM
myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.>> About myFICO