04-09-2013 07:19 AM
I can't believe what a wealth of information there is here! I've been lurking for a while just trying to soak up as much information as I can, and I'm ready to tackle my (somewhat messy) credit report, but I'm just so overwhelmed by where to start. I know some of you have a lot of experience to share, and I'd really, really appreciate the help getting myself in order! So... here goes. My baddies:
- BofA CO -- settled for less than the full amount -- scheduled to fall off in July 2014
- CAP1 CO (DOFD 12/2010) for $831.00
- CAP1 CO (DOFD 7/2010) for $1,559.00
- HSBC CO (DOFD 12/2010) for $757.00 -- this one was sold to a CA
- CAVALRY COLL opened 7/2011 for $820.00 (this is for the HSBC account above)
- CENTRAL FINANCIAL COLL opened 3/2009 for $450.00 (this is a collection from a hospital, so medical, I guess?)
- RECEIVABLES COLL opened 9/2011 for $528.00
I guess the upshot of the deal is that I do now have the cash available to pay these in full; I'm just so lost as to where to even start.
Thanks in advance for your advice!!
04-09-2013 07:22 AM
04-09-2013 07:25 AM