cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm so livid! Contract callers popping up on report and Transunion can't find it!

tag
ah32
Frequent Contributor

I'm so livid! Contract callers popping up on report and Transunion can't find it!

A few days ago Contract Callers popped up on my equfax report for $124. I disputed and it was gone within days. Now I see a notification from Credit Sesame that the same acccount is on Transunion. I've called 3 times and they can't find the account for me to dispute it. THEY CAN'T FIND IT! I refuse to pay for another credit report, as I just bought one a week ago. Why is credit sesame showing this account and Transunion can't find it? I have an item in dispute and therefore can't pull up a new report to dispute it. 

I hate credit. This is beyond frustrating to me. I've never heard of this company and of course, it pops up a week or two before I'm buying a car. 

Help! 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I'm so livid! Contract callers popping up on report and Transunion can't find it!

@ah32 wrote:

A few days ago Contract Callers popped up on my equfax report for $124. I disputed and it was gone within days. Now I see a notification from Credit Sesame that the same acccount is on Transunion. I've called 3 times and they can't find the account for me to dispute it. THEY CAN'T FIND IT! I refuse to pay for another credit report, as I just bought one a week ago. Why is credit sesame showing this account and Transunion can't find it? I have an item in dispute and therefore can't pull up a new report to dispute it. 

I hate credit. This is beyond frustrating to me. I've never heard of this company and of course, it pops up a week or two before I'm buying a car. 

Help! 

I would suspect EX is the report that Seasame is pulling from. I suggest you call the creditor to find out what its all about and if its yours I would offer the PFD.

Message 2 of 5
ah32
Frequent Contributor

Re: I'm so livid! Contract callers popping up on report and Transunion can't find it!

I've never been contacted by this company and I'm not aware of a bill for this amount. I called Transunion and Experian and neither bureau could tell me the account was listed on my report. Doesn't make sense. How would a 3rd party have info and the credit bureau not have it?

Message 3 of 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@ah32 wrote:

I've never been contacted by this company and I'm not aware of a bill for this amount. I called Transunion and Experian and neither bureau could tell me the account was listed on my report. Doesn't make sense. How would a 3rd party have info and the credit bureau not have it?

3rd party pullers are known to make all kinds of mistakes,if its not on file directly with the CRA I would not worry about it at this time.

Message 4 of 5
ah32
Frequent Contributor

Thanks! It did show up on equifax, I disputed immediately, and it was removed within days. Maybe credit sesame had it wrong. At least I was alerted to the fact it was there!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.