Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm stuck....advice please!

tag
owensgirl10
Established Member

I'm stuck....advice please!

I sent out PFD letters to 7 CA (4-me/3-Hubs).

Out of 7, I've only heard back from 2:

1.  Payliance-They have no idea who I am, and can't find any information based on the partial account #s provided from my credit report.  If I forwarded this letter to the CRAs, would they have to delete the items?

2.  Southeast Financial-  This was an old medical collection of my husband's.  It's for $80.  I simply asked for a PFD, instead, the OC sent us a letter stating that the CA says that we dispute the information (which we didn't).  The OC included a cocpy of my husband's bill AND new patient information sheet.  There has been NO MENTION of deleting if we pay.  What should I do next?

3.  Alliance Collection Service- This is a medical collection of mine.  2 actually--totaling $144.  I mailed a PFD only, there has been no response to me, however, all 3 CR have been updated w/"consumer disputes account information."  I haven't disputed this either.  Can they update CRs w/o there actually being a dispute?

As always, any advice is appreciated.

Starting Score: 05/12: myFICO=493, TU=494 EX=549, CK=495, CS=534, Quizzle=552
Current Score: 06/06/12: myFICO=493, TU=606, CK TRANSRISK=511, EX=549, CS=563, Quizzle=552
Goal Score: Short Term=580. Long Term=775

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.