Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I made a BIG mistake!

tag
bear812c
Regular Contributor

I made a BIG mistake!

I was 2 days late on my Applied Bank credit card. Complete over site on my part as it was paid in full but the junk fee of $10 was due. Are they going to report me LATE over two days? ?? Please help. 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
choppa02
Contributor

Re: I made a BIG mistake!

I believe you have to be at least 30 days late before it's reported late.
Message 2 of 8
eric19k
Established Contributor

Nope. 30+ days only.
You good
TU Scores:
May 2014- 466
July 2014- 537
September 2014- 602
Goal Scores- 720 by March 2014
Message 3 of 8
CreditGuy03
Established Contributor

LOL if we were held to a 2 day late standard all of our credit would be in the 300's

Equifax - 628, Experian -627, Transunion- 654 In the garden until 01/01/2019
Message 4 of 8
buildafico
Frequent Contributor

yeah lol I made that mistake once this last year and I was never reported as being late. you're good.

some textsome textsome textsome textsome textsome textsome textsome textsome text>some text
Message 5 of 8
2NE1
Established Contributor

@bear812c wrote:

I was 2 days late on my Applied Bank credit card. Complete over site on my part as it was paid in full but the junk fee of $10 was due. Are they going to report me LATE over two days? ?? Please help. 

Seems like you're safe from a 30 day late report, however, you may encounter a $ fee for being 2 days late. Should probably call your credit company to see.

Message 6 of 8
Shellie
Valued Contributor

Call them!  I was late on a store card one time by mistake, just confused the date due, and they credited me back the late fee as a courtesy.

Message 7 of 8
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

@CreditGuy03 wrote:

LOL if we were held to a 2 day late standard all of our credit would be in the 300's

That high?

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.