cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I made it to the 700 club (All 3 myFico scores)

tag
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I made it to the 700 club (All 3 myFico scores)

@Anonymous wrote:
As of this morning EQ 721 EX 715 TU 709

And I still have 3 CAs and a judgment on all 3 reports. Now back to strategizing my settlement plans for that pesky judgement. Such a happy day!

Thanks to all who contribute here!!!!

Grats to your success Smiley Happy

You might consider asking that the judgment be vacated once its been satisfied, if it gets vacated its off your CRs.

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I made it to the 700 club (All 3 myFico scores)

My scores started in the 500-550 range in 3/14. I was lucky because most of my baddies were only on TU, and they were very easy to deal with. I had a total of 9 early exclusions from TU. Another factor for me was I hadn't used or applied for credit since 2008 when my health problems began. So by the time I started this process I was close to CRTP for most of the derogs anyway. I had a few accounts that were removed from various reports, which thanks to credit monitoring, gave me an opportunity to pay the OC, before I was contacted by a new CA. Timing is the key here. The best thing I did was rehab my federal student loans. I gained between 60-87 pts on each CR when my new TLs reported.

I currently have a Cap One judgement, and 3 CAs that remain. I'm working to save $ so I can try to settle this. The 3 CAs, I plan to keep my monitoring.in place, and hopefully they get transferred so I can pay the OC during the transition. Otherwise I'll wait them out. CRTP isat most 1 1/2 years out, my scores are good, and I'm in no hurry to app for new credit.

That's the short summary. Thanks for sharing the journey.
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.