Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need 14 points

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I need 14 points

My mid score is 14 points from me qualifying for a FHA loan.  I paid 1000 down on my CC balances last month and that took my UT from 67% to 49%.  I called the CC companies and they said they report my balance to the CRA's on the last business day of the month (Monday).  How long will it take for these changes to reflect on my CR's?  Most importantly my TU (mid score)?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I need 14 points

quest4excellence wrote:
My mid score is 14 points from me qualifying for a FHA loan.  I paid 1000 down on my CC balances last month and that took my UT from 67% to 49%.  I called the CC companies and they said they report my balance to the CRA's on the last business day of the month (Monday).  How long will it take for these changes to reflect on my CR's?  Most importantly my TU (mid score)?

Usually doesn't take long. Do you have a credit monitoring service that allows daily pulls, such as TrueCredit? If so, I'd watch that to see when it is reported.

Paying your util down more could give you even more points.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I need 14 points

I have scorewatch.. and I pulled my TU (middle score) yesterday and nothing so far.  I would of paid more but I only had an extra 1000 dollars :-).  the simulator said it should give me a 30 point boost.  Not sure if I believe that but I just NEED the 14 points
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.