Captainhook012

Re: I need a mentor!!! Please help!!!

Ohh I see what you are saying because this report really confuses me!!! I have to understand what is going on before I decide my courses of action.

Mega Contributor
RobertEG

Re: I need a mentor!!! Please help!!!

[ Edited ]

Then what I suggest is to make one simple list, by delinquencies and derogs, not by accounts

Type of Delinquency        Date          if a CO or CA, the DOFD on the OC acount.     Exlcusion date

examples:

30-late                         1/2004                                                                                         1/2011

60-late                         2/2004                                                                                          2/2011

Charge-off                                                             5/2006                                                11/2013                                                             

Collection                                                              3/2007                                                9/2014

Removal, or as I prefer to call them, credit report exclusion dates, apply to individual items.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+