Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need advice for dealing with Walmart(GE Capital/NCO) for past due cc bump

tag
Lexixc
New Contributor

I need advice for dealing with Walmart(GE Capital/NCO) for past due cc bump

I have a walmart credit card that is over 120 past due, but has not been charged off. I don't have enough money to pay the past due amount, but I pay enough to keep it from being charged off. Overtime I call Walmart/GE Capital they refer me to NCO. NCO is not willing to work with me and keep telling me I must pay the past due amount to be considered for the hardship program/and or to get GE Capital to review my account and reset my minimum payment from the past due to my normal minimum due.  Also Walmart/GE Capital are still reporting my debt not NCO

So here is my question...

What should I do?
1. NCO has sent a mail offer to make a settlement. I owe about $1000 and they are willing to settle for about $300.
2. My past due is about  $300 I can afford to pay about $100/month to keep it from charging off but never catch up my past due amount.
3. Other options?

Any advice would help!!!

Thanks!

Starting Over (Again) Wish me luck!
Credit Karma:TU 516 EQ 510 05/27/16

June Goals:
1. Set up arrangements for all outstanding debt to pay down or avoid legal action.
2. GW daily.
3. Work on removing judgment.

July Goals:
1. Open Secured Card with USAA.
2. Continue to GW Daily.
3. Letters to paid in full charged off accounts.

But what if I fall?
Oh but dear, what if you fly?
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.