Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help and advice please

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I need help and advice please

It's reporting as a charge off

The judgement was filed in 07/2005 and yes he was properly served.

No, these are the scores I got off the consumer credit report, I haven't had the lender pull them yet, I was trying to make it better first.

It is listed twice by the same company, they never turned it over to a credit agency, it's just thru them.

We had a car from 05/2007 thru 12/2008 that we paid on time evry month and then traded it in for the car we have now,   So the only things we have open and revolving now are the CC and the car

Do you think it's possible to raise it to the needed score just by paying the cc balance in full and paying off the bad loan?

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I need help and advice please

The judgment is PIF now?

The scores you have are FAKO(non FICO) scores and could be close to your actual FICO scores or way off.

You can purchase your actual FICO scores for EQ and TU here on this site(google for a discount code). You can not directly purchase your EX FICO anywhere.

IMO, course of action would be:

PIF the CC and loan

Dispute the duplicate on EQ(dispute via mail, include the portion of your report that shows both of these and highlight them, writing out to the side "duplicate accounts" or dispute online, but dispute both accounts citing "duplicate" and list the account number each is reporting under if different-- you'll probably have more luck via mail)

Wait about 45 days or so for the CC/Loan to update to PIF and the dispute to finish.

When the CC/loan has updated and the dispute is over(if it removed one as it should), then I'd pull your EQ and TU FICO to see where they stand. If they are decent, I'd go speak to a LO.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.