Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help badly!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I need help badly!!!!!

I am also familiar with some of the major hitters in collections etc.. for apts I just don't have enough info.
Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

By this statement if perhaps it became that delinquent, probably means itwas an Evict, if itwas an evict would mean the person(s) who falsely used your name would have signature files on record as to the copy of the lease with that management co + court docs. We all have our own uniqueness even if ID theft....  just another thought, plus Iwas required to take copies of IDs and DL when taking applications of any and all leaseholders.
Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

lastly, just as a heads up to all....  despite the fact that PM co's are supposed to keep your private info private many don't as in after old managers/new managers etc... do "house cleaning" I have known some to just toss in the trash applications, old leases etc.. in the property dumpsters... sad isn't it? I DID NOT do that, we couldn't and were often checked annonymously without our knowledge.  Most don't though.
Message 13 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

if all else fails, be your own PI, find out who the Property manager was/leasing people if it changed, most do, burn-out is 3 years or less.. say you are looking for an old friend she had-- use your name,  and hers, get your own info, want to know where they moved to, not supposed to give, but many will so that get their deposits back.bet you will find something out.
Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Super G-

I tried to sending you a private message a few times and keep getting an error message that you haven't set up for private messages or something like it.  Can you attempt to send me a private message and I can reply with the gorry details.

Thanks!

Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think this should work, still learning, I reset my pref..
Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got your private message and responded.

Thanks!!

Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Assistance with old apartment debt

Good morning:  asking for assistance with an apartment and saw you provided help in the past.  In March 2007, I was asked by my apt to move because I had been behind on occasion after reduction in pay then reductions in staff (i.e. I was laid off)  March and April rent (totaling over $2K) is now on my CR with Allied Collection Services (4230 LBJ Freeway # 407, Dallas, TX 75224.  SInce the move, I've been renting a room with a friend, working 2 part time jobs to pay off CC debt (about 65% gone) and thought yesterday was a good time to try to rent a place on my own. 

The rental agent said I wasn't approved because of the collection at the old apartment.  She suggested I pay the debt, get paid in full letter to all 3 bureaus so they can update, then send a copy of the PIF letter to her management company and all would be well.  My anticipated move in date was 08/15 but there's no way I can come up with over $2K that quickly. Any guidance for what to ask for from the collection agency, what terms I should use, what I should say would be appreciated. 

Thank you again. 

Message Edited by MsPerfection on 06-29-2009 09:01 AM
Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Assistance with old apartment debt

I'm really not sure how to answer that one.  In my case, there were apartments on my credit that I never lived in.  I've had to make several requests to the CA to have removed, in which Experian was the last to delete today.

I think the best action is to write the CA and propose a settlement.  Even if you owe $2k, you can ask them to settle for a lot less.  Only you what that amount is.  There is an example of a PIF letter within the site.

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.