Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help on How to Remove Baddie of Credit Score- Please Help

tag
JMills
Frequent Contributor

I need help on How to Remove Baddie of Credit Score- Please Help

Ok for the past months, I have been working my butt off to improve my scores, with great advise, I have been making progress. Today was not so good of a day for me as I receive an alert from Equifax  Score Watch stating a change, when I check my score went down 41 points because a baddie was added by a company called Willaim and Fudge. Why I am really piss is, this is something from my business from Sprint. I am going to pay the debt with Sprint but if this is under my actual business why is it under my personal credit file. Also the debt is $279, but on the credit report it is showing $700. I called the company and they recorded the conversation, all I said is I know what to do this shouldnt be on my personal file. The lady said there is no social on file. Please help I want to dispute this. Give me all the options on what to do. I want this remove. I work so hard for this to happen to me., it really bum me out : (

Starting Score: EX: 705 EQ: 711 TU: 750 01/06/2014
Current Score: EX: 673 EQ: 673 TU: 643 05/06/2020

Last App: 05/06/202020 / In the Garden Until: 12/31/2024

Desired Scores EQ 800 EX 800 TU 800

PSCEU $20,000 Navy Signature $6,600 Navy Rewards $2,500
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
hutchj
Frequent Contributor

Re: I need help on How to Remove Baddie of Credit Score- Please Help

Your best bet would be to post this in the Rebuilding Credit part of the forum.

AMEX BCE: 5k; Barclay Apple: 2.5k; BoA CB: 3k; BoA BBR 4.2k; BoA Travel: 8k; Chase Sapphire: 5k; Chase Freedom: 6k; Citi Diamond: 3k; Discover IT: 9k

June 2013 FICOs: TU: 763; EX: 754; EQ: 764 (was 747 9/2012). Last app 2/20/2014 Garden until 3/2015
Message 2 of 5
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Agreed, requested move to Rebuilding Forum.

Before paying the debt, ask for and receive a PFD. when you opened the account with Sprint, did you sign as PG?
Message 3 of 5
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

If the account is for business rather than personal purpses, it does not quality for reporting to your personal credit file.

Credit reporting to consumer CRAs pertains to individual consumers, not businesses.  There are bureaus that deal separately with business credit reporting. 

FCRA 603(c) sets forth that a consumer credit report pertains to accounts that are "to be used primarily for personal, family, or household purposes."

If the creditor wont remove, then I recommend filing a formal complaint with the FTC for vioation of section 603(c).

You might also shoot a complaint to your local BBB.

Message 4 of 5
myjourney
Super Contributor

@RobertEG wrote:

If the account is for business rather than personal purpses, it does not quality for reporting to your personal credit file.

Credit reporting to consumer CRAs pertains to individual consumers, not businesses.  There are bureaus that deal separately with business credit reporting. 

FCRA 603(c) sets forth that a consumer credit report pertains to accounts that are "to be used primarily for personal, family, or household purposes."

If the creditor wont remove, then I recommend filing a formal complaint with the FTC for vioation of section 603(c).

You might also shoot a complaint to your local BBB.

+1

If they do not have your SS# it was not a PG thus the answer above is dead on.

Good luck Jmills

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.