Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need some advice please

tag
Rlupo810
New Contributor

Re: I need some advice please

@rootpooty wrote:

Id pay that first premier account down to zero first then close it.  Did they report lates? whats up with capital one did they report lates also?

On the wells fargo account is it charged off?

Reason I suggest closing the first premier account is because they are down right cruel and if you get lates or anything negative reported from them they will not delete it no matter how you approach it.  Cap one is hit or miss with GW and so is wells fargo

First premier did report lates and yes i know they are cruel, I had planned to close them.

I actually just checked my capital one account and where it says avaliable credit it has a number to call for financial solutions...  are they getting ready to send me to collections?... The wells fargo card just comes up as closed by credit grantor.

Starting Score: Equifax 456 Transunion 442 Experian 472
Current Score: Equifax 548 Transunion 567 Experian 557
Goal Score: 650

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 16
rootpooty
Valued Contributor

@Rlupo810 wrote:

@rootpooty wrote:

Id pay that first premier account down to zero first then close it.  Did they report lates? whats up with capital one did they report lates also?

Reason I suggest closing the first premier account is because they are down right cruel and if you get lates or anything negative reported from them they will not delete it no matter how you approach it.  Cap one is hit or miss with GW and so is wells fargo

First premier did report lates and yes i know they are cruel, I had planned to close them.

I actually just checked my capital one account and where it says avaliable credit it has a number to call for financial solutions...  are they getting ready to send me to collections?... The wells fargo card just comes up as closed by credit grantor.

What was the cap one account before?  Id call them and see whats going on

NFCU plat 5k | NAVCHECK 5k | NFCU cashrewards 15k | BOFA 123 6k |
Chase Freedom 1.5k | Amazon 3K | Walmart 3K | Buckle 300 | AMEX BCE 2.5K | CHASE CSP 12K | CITI sears 6k | Kay 2k

On the prowl for Chase Sapphire Preferred! APPROVED 12K!
scores 7/14 647 622 630 (85%util)
scores 8/14 767 760 758 Boom! finally in the 700 club
Message 12 of 16
Rlupo810
New Contributor

@rootpooty wrote:

@Rlupo810 wrote:

@rootpooty wrote:

What was the cap one account before?  Id call them and see whats going on

it was over the limit but i have been paying at least the minimum if not more

Message 13 of 16
rootpooty
Valued Contributor

could be numerous things.  chances are they softed your reports seen the lates added and the wells fargo account closed by grantor and your over your limit.  Sounds like they want to shut the account down and want you to pay it off

NFCU plat 5k | NAVCHECK 5k | NFCU cashrewards 15k | BOFA 123 6k |
Chase Freedom 1.5k | Amazon 3K | Walmart 3K | Buckle 300 | AMEX BCE 2.5K | CHASE CSP 12K | CITI sears 6k | Kay 2k

On the prowl for Chase Sapphire Preferred! APPROVED 12K!
scores 7/14 647 622 630 (85%util)
scores 8/14 767 760 758 Boom! finally in the 700 club
Message 14 of 16
Rlupo810
New Contributor

@rootpooty wrote:

could be numerous things.  chances are they softed your reports seen the lates added and the wells fargo account closed by grantor and your over your limit.  Sounds like they want to shut the account down and want you to pay it off

That stinks, Can anyone suggest a place to get a personal/consolidation loan in which i can pay off the cards asap and get them to keep them open.

Message 15 of 16
Rlupo810
New Contributor

Could anybody suggest a place that i could get a loan to pay off all of the credit cards before it gets too late

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.