Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need some help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I need some help

I have one more GW adjustment I need to get taken off my CR. It's a World Financial Network National Bank/Victoria's Secret (WFNNB) CC. I paid it off the day after it became a CO. I've sent 2 GW letters (to different addresses) and called today to see if they would agree to do it over the phone. Every time I call, I get referred to the same CSR, who helped me when I called the first time (I guess now she's my account rep). She was very nice and said she would help me in anyway she could (email or fax a letter to say I PIF) but she could not delete the CO because they couldn't lie, etc. I have no problems calling the other 800 #s I have but they always refer me back to the same # and the same CSR. I understand that emailing the CEO is a kind of one shot deal but I'm at the point I'm ready to try it. Even if that doesn't work, I'll be patient and continue to send GW letters.

So, here are my questions:

1. Does anyone the contact info for the CEO or another higher up executive? If so, could you PM the info please?

2. If not, does anyone have any other contact info (phone #s, emails, etc) that you've used that has worked in the past?

3. Any thoughts and/or suggestions about what else I can do?

TIA!

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
casmith1980
Established Contributor

Re: I need some help

I'm sorry I don't have any contact information but I wanted to congratulate you on making major progress on your credit repair. Stay persistent and I'm sure it will eventually be removed Smiley Happy
Filed BK 12/5/14
341 meeting 1/9/15
Anticipated discharge 3/10/15

Goal: 700 by 3/2017
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@casmith1980 wrote:
I'm sorry I don't have any contact information but I wanted to congratulate you on making major progress on your credit repair. Stay persistent and I'm sure it will eventually be removed Smiley Happy

Oh, thanks so much! I'm nothing, if not persistent. But honestly, none of it would have been possible if it weren't for this forum. I've learned and feel like I've accomplished (or at least have attempted to) a lot in less than a week!

Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oops! One more question: does anyone know of any websites, etc where I could possibly find the email address or other contact info for the CEO or other exec. I've already searched the forums and couldn't seem to find anything. 

Thanks again!

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bump
Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

One more shameless nudge just in case...

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

From what I understand WFNNB/VS won't have the records for anything after 2 years. Not sure how long it has been since PIF, but you might be able to dispute it unless they can prove they have the info.

Message 7 of 13
SGTRobocop
Established Member

Read "Tactical Training for repairing your credit" post, paragraph 6

And check your PM's

1-2012 EX-504/EQ511/TU505
2-2012 EX551/EQ564/TU565
3-2012 EX-577/EQ573/TU602
4-2012 EX-603/EQ677/TU683
5-2012- EX-748/EQ683/TU758
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

From what I understand WFNNB/VS won't have the records for anything after 2 years. Not sure how long it has been since PIF, but you might be able to dispute it unless they can prove they have the info.

I PIF last month. It was actually the first time I had been late with them but they sent it off as a charge off anyway - one day after I got sent an email to contact them OR they were going to CO it. That was a Sunday evening. I called by midday on Monday. Oh well. My fault regardless. It's just recent and really suck!

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SGTRobocop wrote:

Read "Tactical Training for repairing your credit" post, paragraph 6

And check your PM's

Thanks again! I'll check out that post!

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.