cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I paid my Wells Fargo Payment 31 days late. Would they still reported as a 30 day late payment

tag
cpr

I paid my Wells Fargo Payment 31 days late. Would they still reported as a 30 day late payment

I thought I made the payment on the 25th but apperantly I didn't. I probably didn't  hit the submit buttom or something. When I logged in to my account to check on it, it says that i'm 31 days late!! Would they report it?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
cpr

Re: I paid my Wells Fargo Payment 31 days late. Would they still reported as a 30 day late payment

Please help. This is Mortgage account.

Message 2 of 9
2NE1
Established Contributor

Re: I paid my Wells Fargo Payment 31 days late. Would they still reported as a 30 day late payment

Why don't you call WF instead and find out?

I am not sure how mortgages payments work but I assume if it was past the 30 days it will not report to the CRAs just yet, however, you might encounter a late payment fee.

Message 3 of 9
cpr

I did called and everyone there just transfer me to a different department. Their customer service sucks!! I just hope they dont report it.

Message 4 of 9
cpr

I just didn't know if anyone had gone through the same situation or knew something about it

Message 5 of 9
LShawn08
Frequent Contributor

I'm not sure if I understand correctly but if you paid your mortgage in the last few days, you are only at best 7 days late from your DUE DATE, which should not trigger a credit ding. Your due date is were the time starts to tick from. Ask to speak to a office manager or supervisor.
Starting Score:TU:791(Dec3), EX:783, EQ:000
Current Score: TU:786(Aug9), EX:776, EQ:782 (Aug8)
Goal Score:820 across all boards

If all pork chops were perfect, we wouldn't have hot dogs! -Steven Universe
Message 6 of 9
mspretty50

I know this is 5 years later... but I just paid 31 days late. Well 5 minutes over the 30th. I'm interested in learning your outcome... did they report it? I'm trying to refinance my mortgage loan and freaking out here. Thank you!
Message 7 of 9
ItsCASHual
Regular Contributor

My home mortgage has been with Wells Fargo for the past 14 yrs. I looked back and 2 yrs ago I had a payment that I made also that was on the 31st of the month and, yes, I did get dinged for a 30 day late mark on my credit report. Sorry to say. 

FICO 8

Message 8 of 9
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

As OP has not been online in sometime this thread is closed to further comments. A new thread on subject can be started if need be.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.