Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I really miss

tag
DaBears
Senior Contributor

I really miss

suing debt collectors and cleaning up my credit reports LOL. Having credit cards now and paying on time is quite boring Smiley LOL

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I really miss

@DaBears wrote:

suing debt collectors and cleaning up my credit reports LOL. Having credit cards now and paying on time is quite boring

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Message 2 of 8
Shokk
Established Contributor

I'll be glad when I can join you being bored.  More frustrating not being able to do anything because most of what's left is wrapped up in litigation!

I don't know my start scores, but low 500s. 6/2013

2/19/15
EQ FAKO - 638
EX FICO - 665
TU FICO - 697
Message 3 of 8
Season79
Contributor

Lookie... i have midland and LNVN issues i will be MORE THAN HAPPY TO pass your way to fix.. k lol

Honestly, ONE DAY i will be able to sit there and say the same... i look forward to that day!!! Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 8
DaBears
Senior Contributor

It does take time and patience. I was the same way when starting out. I wanted things to get done fast. Got myself a consumer attorney and everything took off from there. Only lawsuit I have going on is a class action which is going on a year now. 

Message 5 of 8
baller4life
Super Contributor

DaBears I have a couple stubborn baddies I'm still dealing with and was considering a consumer attorney for help. Are they expensive?
Message 6 of 8
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Some can be, some charge by the hour or a flat rate. You will need to call around. I so far received $2K back from suing two debt collectors. Once my Class action is final I will be getting back $5-7K. not to bad for going the legal route against three debt collectors.

DaBears

Message 7 of 8
baller4life
Super Contributor

Ok I will call around. Thx. Anyone know a flat rate consumer attorney in Texas? Smiley Wink
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.