cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I see yellow! I see yellow on my dashboard!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I see yellow! I see yellow on my dashboard!

I couldn't help it. I kept seeing y'all's score boosts and my curiosity got the better of me. I ordered another triple report...and there it was. Yellow. Experian and Transunion both. (Eff you Equifax. What gives?) I am the proud new owner of Good Credit. 

Two months of hard work and pestering the snot out of people and today my scores read:

697 Transunion, 677 Experian, and 664 Equifax (boo). 

The 700s are so close I can taste them! Thank you all for your collective knowledge, enthusiasm, and support. You guys are the BEST!

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I see yellow! I see yellow on my dashboard!

Equifux sucks.

Go you! :cheers:

Message 2 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! I'm so thrilled with myself I can hardly stand it. The new Amex and Venture will ding me when they report, but I can wait it out.
Message 3 of 22
CBrent
New Contributor

Congratulations!  Those are impressive scores.  

Message 4 of 22
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

EQ is pretty sensitive to balances on cards. They are a bugger

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 5 of 22
biglista88
Regular Contributor

Cangrats! I too hate EQ! just look at the 60 point difference in my scores. EQ makes me want to cry.
REBUILD STARTED (AGAIN) 9/1/2023

Current Scores 4/4/24

“Breathing new life into a dead credit file”
Message 6 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your success! Equifax sucks, I think that's a universal truth. Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

What's funny is my credit utility across the board is 1%. A big whole balance of 138 out of a 1k line on one card and 6 bucks out of a 3k line on another. That's it. The credit reports are identical across all three bureaus.

Equifax are just big meanies!
Message 8 of 22
padme
Established Contributor

wont be long now

Message 9 of 22
Strangerinthedark
Established Member

Yup, EQ is evil. I have 20 points less on EQ than the other two.

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.