Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I see yellow!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I see yellow!!!

I'm so proud of how far I've come. I remember just yesterday how discouraged I was all score in low 500s tu was actually in mid 400s!! This year has been an unhill battle fighting collections and writing gw letters but it has paid off! Scores (see below) have all jumped about 150 points across the board (tu almost 200 points) and I still have one more baddie to go....fp paid CO I am still fighting to get rid of it...I have two lates on my report and three cc a few store cards all fairly new I want to apply for the Barclay apple rewards but not sure if they are inquiry sensitive I want to get rid of my credit one card before the af should I just wait do I have a better chance at something else...thanks everyone for all your help..it's been a long year

Starting eq 503 ex 502 tu 462
Current eq 671 ex 629 tu 645
Util 18%
9 positive tl
1 negative 2011 CO (I'm confident I'll get it removed)
Next goal 700 club Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I see yellow!!!

Awesome job!! Congrats on your progress!
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fantastic job and like you I was a 495 in 2010 and have worked steady and hard like you and I am reaping the benefits now. Remember to stay positive and NEVER GIVE UP........ 

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guys I really appreciate it
Message 4 of 7
ptrain
Regular Contributor

Congrats, you'll be yellow across the board, so keep it up.

Starting Score: 541 (May 2014)
Current Score: EX:664, EQ:682, TU:698
Goal Score: 700 across the board
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm so proud of how far I've come. I remember just yesterday how discouraged I was all score in low 500s tu was actually in mid 400s!! This year has been an unhill battle fighting collections and writing gw letters but it has paid off! Scores (see below) have all jumped about 150 points across the board (tu almost 200 points) and I still have one more baddie to go....fp paid CO I am still fighting to get rid of it...I have two lates on my report and three cc a few store cards all fairly new I want to apply for the Barclay apple rewards but not sure if they are inquiry sensitive I want to get rid of my credit one card before the af should I just wait do I have a better chance at something else...thanks everyone for all your help..it's been a long year

Starting eq 503 ex 502 tu 462
Current eq 671 ex 629 tu 645
Util 18%
9 positive tl
1 negative 2011 CO (I'm confident I'll get it removed)
Next goal 700 club Smiley Happy

I have heard they are inquiry sensitive, they approved me last March for the Rewards card with lower TU score than you have. I probably had 5-6 inquiries on TU at that time. They did tell me that they like to see at least 1-2 years of good current payment history on credit card accounts. If none of your current accounts are over 12 months I would wait.

Do you have two Capital One cards?

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I have qs1 and platinum just would want to replace my credit one card with something a little betret Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.