Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I sent a dv with cmrr and now experian changed the date it is reporting

tag
chevydude26
Contributor

I sent a dv with cmrr and now experian changed the date it is reporting

I sent it to national credit solutions and it claims it was opened in 2008,  i never did such a thing...and they just changed the date reported from dec of 2008 to july 19 2009, and thats the day i sent the dv cmrr

any reason why this change happened...info came per truecredit(yeah i know they suck and are fako)

is this a good or a bad sign?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
chevydude26
Contributor

Re: I sent a dv with cmrr and now experian changed the date it is reporting

there are also comments on the bottom that says

Experian]

Subscriber reports dispute resolved - consumer disagrees. 

its possible that some credit repair thing i signed up for may have tried to dispute it...I hope i didn't screw up the dv cmrr thing i did ....i hope they didn't dispute this one already...either way the dv cmrr could be used to open up another dispute correct?

Message 2 of 6
chevydude26
Contributor

can anybody help me a little bit?? I'd really appreciate it
Message 3 of 6
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Hi, chevy.  Before any useful advice can be offered, please provide some account details.

Is this an OC account?

If you DV'd, that would mean that you were communicating with a third party CA, which would imply that the account has now placed for colection by the OC.

So what is the status of the OC account?  If the OC turned it over to a CA, did they ever provide dunning notice to you?

What is the DOFD on the OC account?

Message 4 of 6
chevydude26
Contributor

this is not an original creditor. that was bmg and now national credit solutions own it. The last time i did anything with bmg was around 2002 or 2003 when i was like a freshman in college. But this is saying this account was opened in 2008 and thats impossible. I never did such a thing. I won't know what the original date is until i get the info from the dv cmrr.

Some thing i signed up for already sent a dispute to everything on my experian, I hope this doesn't affect the process. I'll make sure they don't send any disputes to experian until after i recieve the info from the dv cmrr. I tried to get a pfd before i sent the dv cmrr but they said legally they couldn't do that because they couldn't send it in writing...

any other info you might need just let me know

Message 5 of 6
chevydude26
Contributor

I recieved a letter not from the orignal creditor but from national credit solutions last month. I'm just curious as to what is going to happen. If i get no response it should be easier to delete correct?
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.