cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I shot myself in the foot... suggestions?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I shot myself in the foot... suggestions?

So I guess I was pretty efficient at getting all the baddies off of my report I miraculously brought my score up almost 200 points in the past couple of months. Once I hit 700 I was going to start rebuilding and be responsible. I cannot even get a secured card approved. They all declined saying lack of credit history lack of revolving credit to few accounts paid on time so on so forth anybody have any suggestions? I have tried Discover for their secured card I was denied anything with Navy Federal and USAA thanks in advance
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I shot myself in the foot... suggestions?

Go open an account with SDFCU. They do a secured card and don't even pull a report for it.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

You might also try Capital One

@Anonymous wrote:
So I guess I was pretty efficient at getting all the baddies off of my report I miraculously brought my score up almost 200 points in the past couple of months. Once I hit 700 I was going to start rebuilding and be responsible. I cannot even get a secured card approved. They all declined saying lack of credit history lack of revolving credit to few accounts paid on time so on so forth anybody have any suggestions? I have tried Discover for their secured card I was denied anything with Navy Federal and USAA thanks in advance

Message 3 of 5
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Have you tried Open Sky Secured Visa?

FYI, the only downside is that it will not graduate.

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe try to ask a relative or friend to make you an authorized user on one of their cards that have excellent history and is in good standing. Try Capital One Secured card also

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.