cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I think I Did Something Wrong. Need Some Opinions.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think I Did Something Wrong. Need Some Opinions.

I am just now beginning my road back to having respectable credit. I have been doing my research and reading a whole lot. I have opted out as some have suggested and took the next step to get all past addresses removed from my three reports. I sent those letters out yesterday (Certified), however I forgot to include a copy of my credit reports. Does anyone know what will happen next? Will they still process my request? Thank you for all replies.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I think I Did Something Wrong. Need Some Opinions.

@Anonymous wrote:
I am just now beginning my road back to having respectable credit. I have been doing my research and reading a whole lot. I have opted out as some have suggested and took the next step to get all past addresses removed from my three reports. I sent those letters out yesterday (Certified), however I forgot to include a copy of my credit reports. Does anyone know what will happen next? Will they still process my request? Thank you for all replies.

You dont need to send copies of your CRs with any dispute its not a requirement it should still be processed as long as you gave them enough identifying info in the letter.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I think I Did Something Wrong. Need Some Opinions.

Thanks for your reply. I am very relieved to hear that it should turn out okay. Especially since it would have been a large waste of time and money.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.