cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I think I got a few 30 day lates removed?

tag
UpmyscoreinFL
Frequent Contributor

I think I got a few 30 day lates removed?

I have a car loan and a store card both current accounts in good stand in. I had one 30 day late on each account. I missed the cut off by one day. After getting nowhere with goodwill emails and calls I disputed them. Just got the results from equifax and it says The prior payment history has been updated. The date of First delinquency now has nothing listed. Does that mean my 30 day lates were removed? It says this on the car loan and the credit card.
Equifax my fico 629
Transunion my fico 669
Experian fako 663
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
currentlywinning
Frequent Contributor

Re: I think I got a few 30 day lates removed?

Sounds good to me!!!! Congrats!

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming...just keep swimming, swimming, swimming....
Message 2 of 6
UpmyscoreinFL
Frequent Contributor

Yes I think they were. Removed because the paid collection still has the date of delinquency listed so not successful with that one. I think I will go for a hippa deletion that because it's a paid medical bill. I am so excited. I also sent a goodwill email to chase got a response that I will get their decision by letter. I still have a balance on that card and several lates so I didn't dare dispute those. I also sent an email to boa on a card I have. Same situation as chase several late payments and still a balance. I didn't hear anything from them. Praying I do. Still have one unpaid collection and two paid. I may have an attorney send the prove this debt on those because I get free legal services through my employer. I think. That may be the. Best way to go on those.
Equifax my fico 629
Transunion my fico 669
Experian fako 663
Message 3 of 6
currentlywinning
Frequent Contributor

Good luck with it all! Keep us posted, I LOVE hearing good news!Smiley Happy

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming...just keep swimming, swimming, swimming....
Message 4 of 6
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

@UpmyscoreinFL wrote:
Yes I think they were. Removed because the paid collection still has the date of delinquency listed so not successful with that one. I think I will go for a hippa deletion that because it's a paid medical bill. I am so excited. I also sent a goodwill email to chase got a response that I will get their decision by letter. I still have a balance on that card and several lates so I didn't dare dispute those. I also sent an email to boa on a card I have. Same situation as chase several late payments and still a balance. I didn't hear anything from them. Praying I do. Still have one unpaid collection and two paid. I may have an attorney send the prove this debt on those because I get free legal services through my employer. I think. That may be the. Best way to go on those.

Just keep in mind, if you are sending a DV letter, simple is better..

When you start involving lawyers and what not, while it may work, it also might prompt them to be nasty about it.

Example: friend of mine got cute, decided to have a lawyer send a threatening letter on a debt he was pretty sure he owed. well, they said, ok, two can play that game, here is a lawsuit.

You just have to be careful with these companies...

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 5 of 6
UpmyscoreinFL
Frequent Contributor

I will be careful. Thanks for the advice.
Equifax my fico 629
Transunion my fico 669
Experian fako 663
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.