cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I think I have FINALLY nailed the University of Phoenix!!!!

tag
mocha82
Regular Contributor

I think I have FINALLY nailed the University of Phoenix!!!!

I attended the university of phoenix in 2010 also from 2004-2008 sporatically.  I guess I was a sucker for punishment.  To make a long story short,  I had a collection with them from my last enrollment in 2010 that I paid off and I couldn't get these folks to do a PFD.  It was like pulling teeth.  Recently I pulled out some of the old documentation from them that included a summary of all of the invoices they have ever billed to me.  On my CR they have my DOFD showing as 2008 based on my second to last enrollment.  They have that the account has been reporting since July 2004 when I started classes.  The kicker is that I dropped out of UoPhx during the early part of 2005 and they returned my funds back to the lender leaving the telltale balance that you all know about.  I have a collection notice from an outside collection agency dating from 08/09/2006, so that within itself is showing that the DOFD is incorrect.  With this being said, the DOFD that they are reporting is incorrect AND I should be past the 7 year mark or darn near on top of it!!! Whoohoo!!!  That God for that epiphany!!!!Smiley Very Happy

Closed on my 1st home on: 11/30/2011
First Guaranty Mortgage Corporation (FGMC)
Starting Score:Equifax: 490 (01/14/2011)Transunion: 498 (01/14/2011)
Current Score: Equifax: 609(07/09/2012) Transunion: 644 (10/14/2011) Experian: 593 Lender Pull (08/22/2011)

Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Re: I think I have FINALLY nailed the University of Phoenix!!!!

As long as they don't say your account was caught up to a current status, you'll be OK.

Let us know when we can do a happy dancedancing 2.gif

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.