Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I think I have to wait now :)

tag
astsmj3
Established Member

I think I have to wait now :)

I am very new to all of this, so any feedback - input is greatly appreciated Smiley Happy 

Here is what I have done - If I should do anymore, please feel free to tell me.

Collection Accounts :

LHR for Legacy Visa, original amount is 820, scheduled to be deleted 2/13 so I PFD for 20%

CBCS for Time Warner Cable, I know I turned in my equipment, but I now can't find the receipt so I PFD for 50%

CBJ Credit Recovery, a medical bill so I PFD in full

EOS was for medical - PFD in full

Revenue Group another medical - PFD in full

Capital One Auto - GW for lates

Santander - Asked for them to remove the tradeline as it was settled before they took over...

BOA - I have asked for a removal of the tradeline as per my divorce decree, I was no longer responsible (he was supposed to refi and didn't, long shot I know)

That is all the bad on my credit report.  Hoping to see something as I seem to be stuck at 611 - TU.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
jandj80
Regular Contributor

Re: I think I have to wait now :)

Looks like a great start. If you fail the first time, don't quit. Resend those letters every month if you have to. 

Starting Score: EQ 416 TU 498 EX 468 Lender Fico's July 2012
Current Score: EQ 674 TU 679 Ex 686 EX
Goal Score: For now: 640s

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 3
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: I think I have to wait now :)

Certainly all good attempts.

As for removal based on a divorce decree, creditors could care less about a private court order of continued responsibility.

They rely on their contract with both parties, which they dont consider to relieve either party of responsibility based on direction of a court to the parties as to continued use of the account.  You slug in out with ex-spouse should he/she continue use that violates your private order.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.