Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I think I've got 'em....

tag
annakathleen75
New Contributor

I think I've got 'em....

I've been trying to clean three medical entries from Ex and Tu. All with same CA. sent DV six mo ago and never heard back. Sent second DV. Sent copies of all those to CB's a week ago. The accts remain on report. I just now noticed something. When DV's were sent six mo ago, acct status on Ex changed to "in dispute as reported by subscriber." Also they havent reported to Ex since. Pulled Ex just now and comments are still there. However.... TU report was just pulled. It has all three accts reporting a balance as of 1/22/13. Have they screwed up? If in dispute they can't report. Right? And they have reported the dispute to Ex so no question its in dispute. if so how do I handle this.... The accts need to get gone from my report if possible....
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Re: I think I've got 'em....

@annakathleen75 wrote:
I've been trying to clean three medical entries from Ex and Tu. All with same CA. sent DV six mo ago and never heard back. Sent second DV. Sent copies of all those to CB's a week ago. The accts remain on report. I just now noticed something. When DV's were sent six mo ago, acct status on Ex changed to "in dispute as reported by subscriber." Also they havent reported to Ex since. Pulled Ex just now and comments are still there. However.... TU report was just pulled. It has all three accts reporting a balance as of 1/22/13. Have they screwed up? If in dispute they can't report. Right? And they have reported the dispute to Ex so no question its in dispute. if so how do I handle this.... The accts need to get gone from my report if possible....

Are the 3 medical debts paid? or unpaid?

Message 2 of 4
annakathleen75
New Contributor

Unpaid. Also, I should have said I had no knowledge, never got a letter from them about these accts. Didn't know about them till I found on report. The date opened is 6/07. When I sought medical treatment I was unemployed and applied for and received indigent care. So as far as I understood all bills were paid and I never heard back from the hospital. That's why I DV'd when I found on report.
Message 3 of 4
DaBears
Senior Contributor

@annakathleen75 wrote:
Unpaid. Also, I should have said I had no knowledge, never got a letter from them about these accts. Didn't know about them till I found on report. The date opened is 6/07. When I sought medical treatment I was unemployed and applied for and received indigent care. So as far as I understood all bills were paid and I never heard back from the hospital. That's why I DV'd when I found on report.

I would call the hospital billing department, seems to me they sent you to collections.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.