Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I took a shower, really

tag
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I took a shower, really

@Anonymous wrote:

OK Now I'm confused. I got my 3 scores last week from " Free score"  Equifax 647, Experian 627 and Trans 571 ( ?)  ( why the big difference I don't know) . Well, had a dealership run credit ( and 2 banks) they said that the banks both pulled 608 from Experian. How did I lose 20 points in 3 days?

Those are not FICO scores and so cannot be compared in anyway to what your lender pulled. That 608 from the banks is accurate.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 9/09 pulled by lender 802
EQ - 7/06-663, 3/10-800
TU - 8/10-772
You can do the same thing with hard work

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok thanks for the info. Where can I go ( or can I Go) to  a website that can get me a true score? I want to monitor score, but I want the info to be accurate. Thanks

Message 12 of 14
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Ok thanks for the info. Where can I go ( or can I Go) to  a website that can get me a true score? I want to monitor score, but I want the info to be accurate. Thanks

If you haven't already you might check the CMS Guide for information. I've never done monitoring so I have no suggestions about that except I do know that Score Watch here at myFICO monitors your EQ score and report and the FICO Quarterly Monitoring does the same for your TU reports and score.

As for just scores no one has been able to buy their own Experian FICO score since February of 2009. Creditors can pull Experian and also there is a CU in Pennsylvania that supplies that information to it's members only. You can only buy true FICO scores at a few places. One place is here at myFICO. I suggest you do an internet search for "myfico discount codes" to save a little money. You can also purchase your Transunion score at www.transunioncs.com. At www.equifax.com EQ will still sell you an EQ FICO score but they make it very hard to find. Do not buy the new Equifax Complete product for the scores because are not true FICO's.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 9/09 pulled by lender 802
EQ - 7/06-663, 3/10-800
TU - 8/10-772
You can do the same thing with hard work

Message 13 of 14
Scamp
Valued Contributor

nofear, when you get a chance, please also read Son of Credit Scoring 101.  That will have a lot of helpful information in it for you.  Smiley Happy

You might also slide over to the Credit Cards board and browse through threads there; you'll likely find several posts asking the same kinds of questions you have.

02/12/09 EX: 701 / 02/08/10 EQ: 719 / 02/08/10 TU: 723

Backdoor Numbers, Credit Scoring 101, Understanding Your FICO Score PDF
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.