Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've decided to wait

tag
dashpt
Frequent Contributor

I've decided to wait

I was planning on buying a home this year, even started the process by having my report pulled and sent to underwriter, but after the underwriter was done reviewing they said I have 6 accounts that needs to be taken care of before they can approve me.  1 account set to fall off October and 2 in April....the other three will be 2016. Im going to make arrangements on those 3 that wont be off until 2016 but ill let the other 3 fall off. I don't think it makes sense buying now, because if I decide to pay off all 6 I'll have to use money that Im saving for down payment, which would create another problem, and then my lease doesn't ends until 01/15 so I might as well wait a while use the time to pay off the 3 most current account. and continue to save for down payment. I did call the CA trying to work out deals, but that's driving me nuts on top of school, family and work. i think its too much to deal with all at once. i'll be done with school in 4 months so ill be less stress, and plus in the meantime I'll just continue to work on paying current bills on time.....

what do you all think?

Cap one secured=200 closed
Cap One unsecured10,000
Wellsfargo1500
Walmart5000
Victoria'ssecrets1850, citicard 6500TU=735,Ex=723,Eq=734
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.