Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've given up

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: I've given up

I have sent so many GW letters, talk to so many people omn the phone. I think only 30% of them worked. The rest did not want to budge so I resolved myself to let time do it's job.

I understand when you say you give up when you have tried everything. I would say give it a little break for the holidays then when the energy comes back, you can try again.

Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

check your PMs

Message 12 of 19
casmith1980
Established Contributor

Don't give up booner!!!! You've inspired quite a few of us Smiley Happy I sent a holiday card to first premier last week....this week I was thinking a gift card to Starbucks lol.
Filed BK 12/5/14
341 meeting 1/9/15
Anticipated discharge 3/10/15

Goal: 700 by 3/2017
Message 13 of 19
jeffery581
Established Contributor

RE:  gift card to Starbucks

+1

Capital One Quicksilver Visa | Capital One Quicksilver Matercard | Sony Visa | ebay Mastercard | Best Buy Visa| Shell Mastercard | CareCredit | Amazon Rewards Visa | Discover it | Lowes | Home Depot | Chase Freedom | Ebates Visa | TJMAX Platinum MasterCard | Stash Signature Visa | Hilton Amex | Bank of America Cash Rewards Visa | Bank of America Better Balance Rewards Visa | US Bank Cash Rewards | Blue Cash AMEX | IHG Rewards Club World Mastercard | Barclay Cash Foward World Mastercard | Bank of America Travel Rewards Visa | US Bank Cash 365 AMEX | Amex Everyday | Target | CITI Double Cash | WELLS FARGO PROPEL AMEX | Royal Carribean Visa | AARP REWARDS VISA | BEst Western Mastercard
Message 14 of 19
Guava
Established Contributor

You need a time out! Good luck when you're starting to get your vibe back on!

Starting Score (08/11/11): TU08: 643
Current Score: TU08: 741
Goal Score: Stay in the 700s; keep reports clean

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 19
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Booner72 wrote:

I'm resigned to the fact that I have collections on my reports I can't get rid of.  There's the 12 paid medicals from that horrible CA Professional Credit Services and i've done EVERYTHING including BBB and FTC complaints (for the four that legally aren't mine of those twelve, but even if I get the four removed, there's 8 more so what's the use?)

There's the 2010 STUPID STUPID STUPID water bill that the other local CA refuses my attempts at GW.  I even sent a HOLIDAY CARD!

So, just wanted ya'll to know.  I admit it, I've gone to the dark side, and I've done the HIPAA and other not-so-up-and-up methods to get the removed.  HIPAA won't work cuz they're paid.

Oh yes, and my absolute favorite - the UNIQUE COLLECTION for $47.00 for a LATE LIBRARY BOOK!  It's only on EX, it's reporting as IIB even though it wasn't.  They keep validating and verifying and TOTALLY LYING saying it's reporting right but isn't.

So anyway.  just thought I'd whine a little bit.  I give up.  They win.  I don't need anymore dang credit anyway.  My last Scorepower showed me on that pie chart my first "BAD" - in it's bright red glory - "TOO MUCH NEW CREDIT!"

Don't give up!!!! eventually they will fold!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 16 of 19
Booner72
Senior Contributor

@jeffery581 wrote:

RE:  gift card to Starbucks

+1

Could that be considered bribery?

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 17 of 19
jeffery581
Established Contributor

Naaaaawwwwww just holiday cheer. haha

Capital One Quicksilver Visa | Capital One Quicksilver Matercard | Sony Visa | ebay Mastercard | Best Buy Visa| Shell Mastercard | CareCredit | Amazon Rewards Visa | Discover it | Lowes | Home Depot | Chase Freedom | Ebates Visa | TJMAX Platinum MasterCard | Stash Signature Visa | Hilton Amex | Bank of America Cash Rewards Visa | Bank of America Better Balance Rewards Visa | US Bank Cash Rewards | Blue Cash AMEX | IHG Rewards Club World Mastercard | Barclay Cash Foward World Mastercard | Bank of America Travel Rewards Visa | US Bank Cash 365 AMEX | Amex Everyday | Target | CITI Double Cash | WELLS FARGO PROPEL AMEX | Royal Carribean Visa | AARP REWARDS VISA | BEst Western Mastercard
Message 18 of 19
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

Booner,

I know how you feel, i am in the same situation.... 

I have sent out hundreds of GW's emails, snail mails and fax's .... and havce only had 2 out of 11 things deleted.....

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.