Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I wanna shout out every Myfico Member

tag
TuffTurkey
Regular Contributor

I wanna shout out every Myfico Member

A great shout out to all myfico members that have given me wisdom and insight on credit and rebuilding process. My TU is my highest score with my last update of 39 points bringing me to a grand total of a 621. My highest Score! A total of 145 points in 90 days. Started at 476. omg wooo. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I wanna shout out every Myfico Member

@TuffTurkey wrote:

A great shout out to all myfico members that have given me wisdom and insight on credit and rebuilding process. My TU is my highest score with my last update of 39 points bringing me to a grand total of a 621. My highest Score! A total of 145 points in 90 days. Started at 476. omg wooo. 

WhooHooooo!!! Doing my happy dance for you!

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow. Congrats. Thats a **bleep**load of points in such a short time.

Message 3 of 7
TuffTurkey
Regular Contributor

LOL yeah transunion was my cleaniest report believe it or not. My worst baddie had a crap load of 30,60,120 lates and it finally fell off all 3. And it was really the only one of TU. Plus 3 CC and paying on time and in oct and nov. they will all age for 6 mo. Not sure if theres a point boost at 90 day age.

Message 4 of 7
NichelleN
Established Contributor

Congratulations!!!!!

More than enough credit.
Message 5 of 7
doc101
Regular Contributor

congrats

Starting Score:Equifax 543
Current Score:EQ659 TU 716 EXP677 updated 7/3/2016
Goal Score: 700

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TuffTurkey wrote:

That's awesome, congrats!!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.