Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IC SYSTEMS PFD SUCCESS

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: IC SYSTEMS PFD SUCCESS

FYI, I spoke to two different agents at IC systems today who said they do not offer PFD and that I would need to fill out credit report dispute form and send to credit bureaus. They said they can only report to them that the accound is paid. 

Message 11 of 14
lamplight2012
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

FYI, I spoke to two different agents at IC systems today who said they do not offer PFD and that I would need to fill out credit report dispute form and send to credit bureaus. They said they can only report to them that the accound is paid. 

That's what I got yesterday; A big NO!

I've now filed a BBB Complaint. Hopefully, they agree to delete. The weird issue with mine is I called TW & they told me that the $127 was satisfied & that I only had a $9 balance. I then paid it. So, I'm not sure why IC Systems is asking for $127...

Experian: 693 | Transunion: 700 | Equifax: 690 | Utilization 4 %

EX: 5 | TU: 8 | EQ: 7
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just spoke with them regarding a Banfield collections account.  I was told, verbally, that once the payment is made, they update the credit bureaus and request that any reporting is removed....we shall see.  Will keep you posted.

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've learned that of they could have it in writing. They'd agree. But sometimes they follow through because it's considered "work"
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.