Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IC System Letter to verify a debt that was paid prior to receiving

tag
App_Addict
Valued Contributor

IC System Letter to verify a debt that was paid prior to receiving

I have a business ebay account that I guess I didn't pay my fees fast enough for them and about the same time I got the verify within 30 day letter I had already went on ebay and paid my fees.  Do I need to still challenge the debt within the 30 day period or will it just now be a moot point since there is no debt.  I can't afford a slip up now so thought I would ask.

CURRENT SCORES: TU: 698 21 Apps / EX: 644 28 Apps / AAoA: 4.4 Yrs. / Util. 5% / Goal: 750 by 12/22

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: IC System Letter to verify a debt that was paid prior to receiving

Since you paid the OC directly, I suggest you call the debt collector and verify that what you paid satisfies what they consider to be the debt.

Message 2 of 3
App_Addict
Valued Contributor

Re: IC System Letter to verify a debt that was paid prior to receiving

@RobertEG wrote:

Since you paid the OC directly, I suggest you call the debt collector and verify that what you paid satisfies what they consider to be the debt.

Will do...For the record it is more than what their letter said was the amount.  Thanks!

CURRENT SCORES: TU: 698 21 Apps / EX: 644 28 Apps / AAoA: 4.4 Yrs. / Util. 5% / Goal: 750 by 12/22

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.