Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IC System

tag
ktm214
Frequent Contributor

IC System

OK....I have offered PFD to IC Systems via snail mail, email, and phone.  All of them shot down with the typical response.  Should I go ahead and pay the $78 and then send GW?  Thank You.

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Re: IC System

How old is the collection? No leverage if you pay it. No real reason for the CA to do GW. Heck, if they won't PFD, I see no reason for them to GW after payment.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 17
ktm214
Frequent Contributor

It is from 2010.
Message 3 of 17
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

It's still causing you a lot of pain. Ultimately the choice is yours but if I were you, I wouldn't pay and GW. What is the SOL in your state?

Message 4 of 17
CreditChampion
Frequent Contributor

Pay OC and dispute as "not mine"

Fico Scores:800+Club

Marvel MC 25K AMEX BCE 18K AMEX Blue Sky 13.6K AMEX BCE 13.5K AMEX Zync
NPSL(AU) Citi Double Cash 14.5K PenFed Plat Rewards 14.5K Citi Forward 10.3k Discover it 9.5K Wells Fargo Cash Back 7.2K BankAmericard Better Balance $700 Chase Freedom $500 Capital One Quicksilver $6K Capital One Platinum (AU) $500 Capital One Secured Card (AU) $251(Closed) PenFed PLOC 14K
PenFed Promise 5K
Message 5 of 17
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Message 6 of 17
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Per what Guiness said, you shouldn't do that. What does it cost to continue to try PFD? Try someone else in the shop. Keep moving up the food chain.

Message 7 of 17
ktm214
Frequent Contributor

SOL I believe is 3 years
Message 8 of 17
guiness56
Epic Contributor

I agree with Byrdman, send PFDs up the food chain.  Find the CEO email or address and send a PFD to him/her.

Message 9 of 17
signguy17
Frequent Contributor

I just paid off an IC Systems acct for Cox Cable last month.  I sent them a GW email last night asking them to clear it...fingers crossed I'll post if they accept it.  Good Luck!!

Starting Score:
11/11/12 BEGIN REBUILD myFICO 584

11/11/13 ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! myFICO 705
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.