Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IC System

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

IC System

IC Systems and Franklin are the easiest to work with. Can you PM me the LVNV email address as well thanks.
Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: IC System

IMO neither is easy to work with. Both have been reported to the FTC and local AG offices. I know of 1 person that is planning to file suit against IC Systems.
Message 2 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had no luck with IC Systems.  They are currently insisting they have the right to report two paid medical debts even though I have never contacted them since I'm following the HIPAA process.  Since they have been the only ones to put up a fight I'm getting ready to fight back... glad I have documentation of everything.
Message 3 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

My experience with both IC Systems and LVNV turned out to work in my favor. Everyone's situation and experiences are different. I did all my correspondence via email with both companies and even got a call from a vice president to assure me the matter was taken care of. I think they were accomodating to DH and I because we had paid them months ago, was told the accounts were going to be deleted, but werent. So that is when my pursuit started. I wish everyone good luck when dealing with any CA.

Message 4 of 33
MizzB
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

My experience with both IC Systems and LVNV turned out to work in my favor. Everyone's situation and experiences are different. I did all my correspondence via email with both companies and even got a call from a vice president to assure me the matter was taken care of. I think they were accomodating to DH and I because we had paid them months ago, was told the accounts were going to be deleted, but werent. So that is when my pursuit started. I wish everyone good luck when dealing with any CA.

J-Lee can you PM the email address you used for I C Systems. I've been trying to find an address on the web with no success.  Thanks

*********************************************************************************
Current Score (04/20/20): EQ:673; TU: 691; EX: 688 (FICO)
Starting Score (01/20/17): EQ:511 (FICO); TU: 521 (FAKO)
CapOne QS MC: $10k | Chase Sapphire Preferred: $14.5K | OpenSky Visa: $500 | Green Dot MC $300 | Green Dot MC2: $300 | AMEX Gold CC: NPSL | AMEX Platinum CC: NPSL | Amex Gold Delta Skymiles: $3k | DiscoverIT Chrome: $5.6K
Message 5 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MizzB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

J-Lee can you PM the email address you used for I C Systems. I've been trying to find an address on the web with no success.  Thanks

Lol, yall are killing me with the private messages, I sure wish we could just post the stinking emails, its public info anyway, lol!!! J/K, I love helping when I can, so many have helped me and all they've asked in return is that I pass it on....So, you got it MizzB, nooooo problem!! Good luck!

Message 6 of 33
MizzB
Regular Contributor

Lol, yall are killing me with the private messages, I sure wish we could just post the stinking emails, its public info anyway, lol!!! J/K, I love helping when I can, so many have helped me and all they've asked in return is that I pass it on....So, you got it MizzB, nooooo problem!! Good luck!

Thanks J-Lee

*********************************************************************************
CapOne QS MC: $10k | Chase Sapphire Preferred: $14.5K | OpenSky Visa: $500 | Green Dot MC $300 | Green Dot MC2: $300 | AMEX Gold CC: NPSL | AMEX Platinum CC: NPSL | Amex Gold Delta Skymiles: $3k | DiscoverIT Chrome: $5.6K
Message 7 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

We have no proof that email will be accepted in court as a paper trail. Any one can send email in any name & it has no siggy.
Message 8 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Can you PM my the LVNV email  address as well.
Message 9 of 33
MizzB
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
We have no proof that email will be accepted in court as a paper trail. Any one can send email in any name & it has no siggy.

I think thats a very valid point. I'm trying to send a GW letter to them at this point in hopes that they'll remove an old medical co-pay. I've tried calling with no succses and have written one letter. Hoping that an email address will get through to someone with a bit of compassion.
Message 10 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.