Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IC System

tag
nashfm
New Contributor

IC System

After contacting IC Systems numerous times about an account I was trying to PFD I got no response, II decided to email a representative at IC system and explain my situation. I have attched the email I recieved and would like to know if this is good enough to PFD and if it would allow me to have this item removed if IC System doesn't remove once I pay.

Re:   Mod Cut!

Dear Mod Cut!

After reviewing our records for the above account, I see no record of any previous correspondence from you on the account. Mod Cut! questioned I.C. System’s credit reporting policies on January 21, 2010 and February 1, 2010 and was well informed the account was due to be reported if not taken care of by February 13, 2010.

However, due to the continued issue, I.C. System will be willing to request the national credit reporting agencies to remove the account from your credit record provided the full balance of $212.28 is paid by March 5, 2010. If you have any questions, call us at 1-800-279-8189. We are a debt collector attempting to collect a debt and any information obtained will be used for that purpose. Calls may be monitored and recorded for quality assurance.

Sincerely,

Mod Cut!

Welcome to the Forums! In the future, please do not post your personal information or that of others in the forums, its for your safety and privacy. Thank you for your understanding!

--fused, myfico moderator

Message Edited by fused on 02-24-2010 09:11 AM
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: IC System

I'd love to see your initial e-mail and get the info for your contact.  One of my last accounts is with IC systems and they keep denying me.
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would you mind sending me IC systems` email ?

Thanks

Message 3 of 11
CadillacMack
Valued Member

These people are crazy... I am disputing them now, after all the hard work I put in to get other accounts removed or paid they just popped up LOL. I had an account with banfield which had a contract put it was up a long time back I just kept the plan because it was good at the time when my dog needed different check ups. But he passed away and I notified banfield they expressed their sympathy and said they would cancel it at no charge to me since the contract was up. Then this pops up on my report for $87..So I can't wait to see where this goes.

Message 4 of 11
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

This thread is 9 months old, you might consider starting your own thread for the information.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 5 of 11
westo12
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Would you mind sending me IC systems` email ?

Thanks

Blacksmith, I sent it to your PM's.  

Chap7 discharge 07/2015
Fico 5/1/19: TR:650(73% util)
Cap1(Plat+QS) 3500+4500/Merrick 1600/Express 4100/Overstock 4900.
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd appreciate the contact info as well.  I'm trying to pay in full for a delete. I've been denied once via USPS to the CA and once by the OC for PFD. hoping to get something I. Writing they'll delete.

Message 7 of 11
madmann26
Valued Contributor

When I dealt with them, I used the contact form here:

https://www.icsystemconsumer.com/contact/general

I then got a letter in the mail stating that they would delete from the CRA's.

Current FICO 9 Scores

Message 8 of 11
igdycsmG6
Regular Contributor

What did you say when you contacted them, did you DV first, the PFD did you GW.

Starting Score: EQ:609
Current Score: 624
Goal Score: EQ:725

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 11
igdycsmG6
Regular Contributor

Just got letter from Frankling Collection Services that they are  collecting on a account that I thought was being collected by IC Systems.  I DV'd  IC systems two months ago and they sent me a copy of my statement as proof of verication.    Should I Dispute IC Systems now with Credit bureau now or DV them again since it appears they lost he account.   I will  DV Franklin right away.

Starting Score: EQ:609
Current Score: 624
Goal Score: EQ:725

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.