Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IC Systems PFD

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

IC Systems PFD

Spoke with them today but didn't admit the $269.00 debt was mine. I offered to pay in full if they would delete it from my report. Their response was that thier particular company did not do that but they would provide me with a paid if full reciept and I could give that to the credit agency and they may delete it. Would you pay? What are the next steps I should take?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: IC Systems PFD

Update: Got in touch with the OC. They still own the debt and are willing to take a payment. They said they would pull the collections but said they wouldn't put anything in writing. Should I pay or continue to try the PFD with the CA?

Message 2 of 4
jervusboy
Established Member

Any update? Was it resolved?

Message 3 of 4
MissMia75
Frequent Contributor

I had a CA with IC System and I called the OC and they also would not put anything in writing, but stated that they would delete it upon payment of the debt.  I know it is not wise to do this without written confirmation, but it has worked for me twice during my credit repair journey.

Starting Score: 06/2011 505 EX 523 Lender Pulled
Current Score: 08/2011 628 EX 575 Lender Pulled
11/14/2011 TU 584

Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
***Closed on my home 05/18/2012***

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.