cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IC Systems - Want to PFD, anyone have good email or contact info?

tag
electra
Established Contributor

IC Systems - Want to PFD, anyone have good email or contact info?

I have a $609 collection on my CR from ATT Uverse.   I would like to PFD this.   Has anyone had PFD success with them and, if so, do you have a contact you can share, email or snail mail?  Also, how much should I offer for the PFD?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
madmann26
Valued Contributor

Re: IC Systems - Want to PFD, anyone have good email or contact info?

DV it first, you may be suprised. That is what I did and it disappeared.

Current FICO 9 Scores

Message 2 of 9
electra
Established Contributor

Thanks Madman!  Would you have an address or email for them?  Did you send it to a particular contact person?

Message 3 of 9
madmann26
Valued Contributor

I used the contact page here:

https://www.icsystemconsumer.com/contact/general

Current FICO 9 Scores

Message 4 of 9
electra
Established Contributor

Thanks again!!  

Anyone have thoughts on whether it's better to submit a DV or PFD through their site or should I snail mail it CMRRR?

Thanks!

Message 5 of 9
goinup

I called today and asked if they would allow me to PFD over the phone. He looked it up and said that AT&T did allow this. So he reverified our deal and i logged online with him on the phone and paid it. I don't give them my credit card info over the telephone. It was easy and he was pleasant. He told me they update the credit bureaus every Friday. But i will give them 30 days....that's about how long it takes before you see it reflected on your report. Good luck!

Message 6 of 9
goinup

I apologize... I was distracted. The contact number i called was: 800.334.7713. website: http://www.icsystemconsumer.com/contact/contact

payment website: https://ww2.yourpayment.com/. Good luck! I hope this was helpful!

Message 7 of 9
Unoriginalnj
Regular Contributor

While it sounds like a good deal, I'd be concerned about them having my credit card information. Unfortunately collection companies like to share that and it can result in garnishment via your bank on any other outstanding accounts you may have. Let us know how it goes! Hopefully a congrats is in order!
Message 8 of 9
electra
Established Contributor

Wow, thanks!!  Great news! Please let us know if it deletes!   Did you PIF or offer partial payment?

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.