Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IC Systems

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: IC Systems

That's awesome that it's gone!!  Let us know how much your scores jump up when it's gone Smiley Wink

I just sent a DV request to them today.  OC was Mann Eye Institute ~ trying to stick DH with a $190 collection on glasses that were paid in full.  I disputed the account with the CRA's before I requested DV and EQ deleted it but it was verified with TU and EX.  So we shall see what happens!

Message 11 of 76
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did not get any major boost from the removal.   In fact, I think it changed by five points, tops. 

I've gotten much bigger score increases from balance decreases and the aging of my accounts.
Message 12 of 76
Takunda1
Established Contributor

Hi KDM,
To whom specifically di you write to. I have a collection from IC that I was guaranteed would not show up on my CR if I paid in full that day. $64 from dentist. Anyway it did come on my report and I have sent a GW and it came back with the standard letter "we don't delete, integrity, blah blah blah,
from a Manager named B.Brown.

I paid mine in October of '06 b4 I found this forum. It's still new so I know it is hurting my score.
Message 13 of 76
headspin
New Contributor

I also had dealings with this company.  I first sent a GW letter by mail and got the general response from "B. Brown" saying "will not delete, blah, blah, blah...."  I e-mail the CEO Ken Rapp (I got the e-mail address from this post) and got a response the same day saying it would be deleted.  They also forwarded me the letters that they sent out to the CRA's so just in case it does not get deleted I have those letters.
Message 14 of 76
Anonymous
Not applicable

Their general policy is that they don't delete.   I emailed the CEO and got an email back from one of the lawyers at IC stating that they don't delete valid info.  She went on to state that because they found an innacurracy they would delete.  She also sent me a letter in the mail and gave me her phone number just in case the CRA's didn't delete it as instructed.
Message 15 of 76
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had a debt listed with them...they were nasty but I called the OC and made they payment with them. They inturn called IC and is having them remove it from my CR. This was just yesterday.  
Message 16 of 76
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had dealings with this company too! I got the same response from B Brown as the rest of you. I just sent out email to upper management today to see if that route might work for me. I will keep you posted of my results.
Message 17 of 76
Lawlover2
Contributor

I have an inquiry from IC Systems on Experien in July - I didn't authorize this - can I get this taken off???  I don't have anything w/ them!  I only owe on 1 things and I am paying it down now.
Message 18 of 76
iltph
Frequent Contributor

This company has a bill that I owed my dentist from about 5 years ago. Since they are so firm on not deleting accurate info, I was thinking of contacting the dentist and asking if I paid them if they would contact ICS and tell them to delete it?

Should I tell the dentist to send me something in writing that states they would have the baddie entirely removed before paying them?

Would email be sufficient or should I get it in writing via fax or mail

Should I have them contact ICS first to make sure that they can still delete it?

I don't want to pay all this money and have nothing change on my CR.
-------------------------------------------
April 2009: TU 768
March 2009: EQ 671
February 2009: EQ 666
January 2009: TU 667 | EQ 620 | EX 669
December 2008: TU 651 | EQ 625 | EX 649
April 2008: TU 642 | EQ 636 | EX 635
November 2007: EQ 542

November 2006: EQ 501
Message 19 of 76
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the standard letter back also, emailed Mr. Rapp. He sent me an email with in an hour saying "Carol, will you look into this for me."  Carol emailed me within a couple of hours saying if I paid the $30.00 they would delete from all agencies.

Hoc

Message 20 of 76
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.