LElam0426

Re: IC Systems

Hi Markme8! What did you say in your BBB dispute? Seems like it's a waste of time to try to PFD with IC Systems...

Markme8

The Rep at IC Systems kept telling me it was against the law to do a PFD. But as you can see in this forum they do it all the time. So I posted in my BBB complaint that this nice Rep was lying to me since I could see others getting a PFD. So that was my complaint that she was lying to collect a debt. It took about 5 days and I had the faxed agreement.
LElam0426

Easy enough! Thanx for the reply Markme8!
New Contributor
meshon711

I paid them off and then sent a GW to their email address on their website. About 5 days later I received a letter in the mail stating that I have a 0 balance and the tradeline would be deleted. That was around 2 weeks ago and they no longer show up on my credit report.

Starting Score: 548
Current Score: 595
Goal Score: 600 ALMOST THERE!!!

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+